NAMI Florida is hosting All Together Now, a FREE multi-part Virtual Speaker Series focusing on mental illness topics now through February 2021. Nationally regarded experts will discuss hot topics in mental health, embracing the state alliance’s mission of education, advocacy and support for people affected by mental illness.
November’s program will welcome distinguished nationally regarded experts as the focus on Hot Topics in Mental Health, with panel discussions on:
• NAMI Homefront: An Education Program for Military/Veteran Families
• Cohen Veterans Network: A Paradigm Shift in Veteran Healthcare
• Our Extraordinarily Stressful Days: The Long-Term Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Racial Discrimination and Economic Survival on Suicidal Thinking and Acts in Florida
• The Impact of COVID 19 in Florida: Best Practices of Providers and Consumers
• Racism and Healthcare Disparities in Mental Health
Register to attend!